


Bournemouth have jumped into the battle for Celtic fullback Kieran Tierney.
The Sun says Cherries boss Eddie Howe is ready to battle with Premier League giants for the 20million-rated Celtic star.
Read more on Tribal Football
Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson admitted frustration after their 0-0 draw with Stoke City.
Henderson felt Erik Pieters' denied handball should have stood.
Read more on Tribal FootballJose Mourinho has made his stance on David De Gea’s future at United absolutely clear, insisting that there is no way he will be allowed to leave the club this summer.
The Spanish no.1 has been linked with a move to Real Madrid for the previous four summer transfer windows in a row now, with many suggesting a move to Real Madrid was imminent.
He would have been at the Santiago Bernabeu already if it hadn’t been for that infamous fax machine breakdown saga three years ago, but since then, Los Blancos have continued to keep an eye on the goalkeeper.
The 27-year-old is heralded as arguably the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment, and it would take a lot of money to prise him away from Old Trafford.
WATCH: How De Gea Reacted To Iniesta Leaving Barcelona
A number of reports suggested that De Gea had even asked to leave United this summer, after the club’s humiliation at home to Sevilla in the second leg of the Champions League last 16.
RELATED NEWS:
Manchester United Have Found A Long-Term Antonio Valencia Replacement
These rumours appear to be unfounded though, and the player himself has stated that he felt more adored and appreciated in England than he did in Spain.
Mourinho though, is not even entertaining the thought of the goalkeeper leaving. When asked about the possibility of De Gea departing from the club in the summer window, the Portuguese boss simply said: “No chance.”
Jose is determined to strengthen his back line in June, and understands that letting go of his greatest defensive asset would make no sense whatsoever if he wants to fight for the league title next season.
The post “No Chance” – Mourinho Names One Player That Will Definitely NOT Leave United appeared first on BlameFootball.
Real Madrid eked out a 2-1 victory against Bayern Munich in their first leg encounter of the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League tie at the Allianz Arena. The win gives the holders a vital advantage going into the 2nd leg tie at the Santiago Bernabeu in a week’s time.
One player who really shined in the match was Marcelo. The Brazilian equalised for Real in the first half after Joshua Kimmich had earlier scored for the hosts in the 28th minute.
The left-back continued his sublime form in the Champions League after smashing home a half-volley from the edge of the penalty area.
It was a superb goal by the defender that helped Los Blancos get into the game with a lot of confidence from there on. Marco Asensio then netted the winner to settle the tie and help Real beat Bayern for the sixth successive time.
WATCH: Players Reaction To Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid 1-2
But one thing that caught the eye in the match was Marcelo trapping the ball from a Raphael Varane’s lofted cross pass. The star defender controlled the ball with fine precision as it looked very pleasing to the eye.
Watch it for a hundred times and one will still how brilliantly was that piece of football by the star defender.
https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/989246467733770240
People going wild about that Marcelo first touch as if they’d never seen Berbatov doing it 5 times every game, whilst holding a pint and smoking an entire 20 pack… pic.twitter.com/eAPQNKfw4G
— Dick Breakfast. (@Atomic_Moog) April 25, 2018
This isn’t the first time that he has done this sort of a thing. Earlier in the Madrid derby in La Liga, the player took a mesmerising touch to give the ball to Isco at the closing stages.
The gifted player has time and time again shown the gift he possess in such moments with the ball. No wonder he is regarded as the best left-back at the moment the world.
The post WATCH: This Ridiculous Touch By Marcelo Would Make Berbatov Proud appeared first on BlameFootball.
Transfer plans will already be doing the rounds in Jose Mourinho’s mind going into a summer window that is shortened.
The side he currently commands, despite its diversity in terms of having too many talents in one area, has its flaws that require immediate addressing.
Regardless of how smart of a style it may seem to deploy Young and Valencia, both one-time attacking wide-men at the club, as full-backs, it is not one that the Portuguese gaffer can hope to bank upon for the long-term.
Both of them are 32 years of age, and even though they may play in a manner that doesn’t make it seem so, new arrivals are a must.
RELATED:
Cristiano Ronaldo Knows Who Will Become United’s Next No. 10
This is to add to the fact that a full-back seems to perpetually exist on Mourinho’s wishlist at United, and is an area he hasn’t had much luck at yet, despite the kind of names he has been reportedly trying to attain.
Foremost in this is Tottenham’s Danny Rose, who has been linked with an Old Trafford move from quite a while now. The 27-year-old suffered an injury in recent months, which made a move in January not seem like a possible prospect.
RELATED:
Everyone Is Loving What Pogba Did With Dembele
However, The Guardian now reckons that Mourinho is hopeful of getting him to play at the club.
The big issue will be the price that Spurs may hold out for the pacey left-back. Daniel Levy is not known to be the most accommodating of negotiators, and the general asking price for the kinds of Walker and Mendy will ensure that Rose too, won’t come for cheap.
However, Mourinho may not have the luxury of holding out and playing a bargain, what with Luke Shaw and Matteo Darmian believed to be on their way away from the club when the window reopens, with the latter already reported to have locked down a move to Italy.
The post Tottenham Player High Up On Jose Mourinho’s Transfer Wishlist appeared first on BlameFootball.
Cristiano Ronaldo already knows that Gareth Bale is set to move to United at the end of the season, and is even aware of the squad number he will take on at Old Trafford, as per reports.
Bale has been linked with a switch to United for quite a while now, and Jose Mourinho even admitted last summer that he would be keen on bringing the Welshman in if Real Madrid decided to sell him.
But the Wales international decided to remain in the Spanish capital for another season and prove his worth. He has, however, failed to do so this season.
His struggles with constant niggling injuries have only gotten worse, and his contribution of 14 goals in 33 appearances has been deemed paltry by those at the club. With this in mind, it looks likely that the soon-to-be 29-year-old will leave come summer.
WATCH: What Neymar Said To Messi About His Next Club
United are not keen on signing an attacking player, having been well stocked up front, with the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, and Marcus Rashford all competing for a place in the side.
RELATED:
WATCH: Extraordinary Zlatan Keeps Doing The Impossible
However, the futures of some of those players, namely Martial and Rashford, have been up in the air of late. If either of them choose to leave Old Trafford, it would make way for another star to come in.
According to Don Balon, Ronaldo believes Gareth Bale, who is also wanted by Chelsea and Bayern Munich, will join the Red Devils.
The same report goes on to mention that Bale, who currently wears no. 11 shirt for Real Madrid, will be given no. 10 shirt by United.
The post Cristiano Ronaldo Knows Who Will Become United’s Next No. 10 appeared first on BlameFootball.
Jesse Lingard’s reason to join Manchester United as a child and snub Liverpool will leave you in laughs and startled as it seems.
The player back during his childhood days trained with both the iconic clubs and he decided to join the red half of Manchester rather than Anfield.
Back during that time, Lingard’s grandfather used to drive him to the training and Lingard shared the true reason of joining United after an incident that occurred in Liverpool.
In an interview with Sportsmail, Lingard revealed that he did not receive a pass from a fellow player during his time at the club and that was it.
WATCH: Players Reaction To Salah Winning PFA Player Of The Year
“One day I was at Liverpool and someone didn’t pass the ball to me and I thought, ‘I can’t be doing this,'” the United attacking midfielder said.
The in-form player also added what happened post that. “I walked out and said to my grandad, ‘Let’s stay at United instead’. I swear that was the reason.”
RELATED NEWS:
What McTominay Said To ‘Captain’ Valencia Is Just Brilliant
Well now that silly reason back then has resulted in United’s gain and Liverpool’s loss. The versatile player has gone on to earn a name and reputation at Old Trafford and is one of the most talented academy players to have come into the first team.
He has taken his chance well and has been a regular feature for Jose Mourinho. The player was always a special character as he grew and was truly admired for his role in the 2010/11 FA Youth Cup. His first professional contract at the club happened in 2011.
Loan spells in the Championship helped Lingard as he was given a break by former manager Louis van Gaal. He has truly become an integral part of the team since three seasons now and has amassed 24 goals in 127 appearances. He has won the FA Cup, League Cup and the Europa League with the Red Devils.
The post The Hilarious Reason Behind Jesse Lingard Rejecting Liverpool Move appeared first on BlameFootball.


Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen has paid tribute to former technical director Michael Emenalo.
Emenalo left earlier this season for AS Monaco.
Read more on Tribal Football


Paul Pogba has no intention of leaving Manchester United this summer, it has been revealed.
The Sun says the midfield ace is eager to make it work at Old Trafford.
Read more on Tribal Football


Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone has declared Jan Oblak the "best in the world".
Simeone is aware of transfer interest in his goalkeeper.
Read more on Tribal FootballJose Mourinho has jumped to the defense of his treatment of Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.
Rashford and Martial were competing with each other for a starting spot at the beginning of the season, and it looked like a really fair battle between the two.
However, the arrival of Alexis Sanchez, who has automatically been made first choice irrespective of his mixed form since arriving, has upset the pair.
In recent weeks, they have both been linked with moves away from Old Trafford, and are definitely not short of potential suitors.
WATCH: What United Players Said To City Players After Derby Win
“If I was you I would go in another direction,” he said, speaking about Rashford ahead of United’s match against West Bromwich Albion. “He is the player with more appearances since I arrived at the club.”
RELATED NEWS:
Manchester United To Stun City By Making £100m Signing
Mourinho has also opened up on Martial’s future, saying: “If I was you I would go with why [Romelu] Lukaku plays every match, why [Nemanja] Matic plays every match. You always go to the one.
“The answer is if you want what I call dry answers, I have dry answers and a dry answer is only 11 can start the match and we are 22 [players]. Is just football.
RELATED NEWS:
Jose Mourinho Wants TWO Barcelona Stars At Old Trafford
“We cannot have 11 players, it would be amazing also economically for the football clubs to have only 11 players and to play always with the same 11, no injuries, no suspension, no fatigue and nothing, it would be better for everyone to have only 11 players but is not possible.
“So in every club, at every level, from the top of the world to the amateur football clubs, you need more than 11 players and only 11 can start, is as simple as that, there’s nothing I can do.
“Is the same answer. Only 11 can start. The same questions you are doing to me, you should do the same questions to every other manager because everyone has players in the same situation.”
The post Here’s What Jose Mourinho Said About ‘Anthony Martial Wanting To Leave’ appeared first on BlameFootball.







Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has joked Paul Pogba's asking price just skyrocketed after his double yesterday.
Mourinho has claimed that Pogba's price tag has soared after his second half heroics against Manchester City.
Read more on Tribal Football





